Other Products You May Like:
The Chapel Edition is a popular choice among Lectionary users. Its convenient size and full list of features fit a variety of needs.
Mandatory use of the Lectionary for Mass for weekdays began May 19, 2002 (Pentecost).
Special features of this edition:
- single-column format throughout
- highly readable 11 pt. Cheltenham bold type
- fine, buff-colored paper
- two-color printing to separate rubrics from text
- readings arranged to avoid page turns
- additional space between lines for enhanced legibility
- all readings set in sense lines
- New American Bible translation